MANILA, Philippines – Xiaomi launches the latest in its Redmi Note line, the Redmi Note 7.
Prices for the phone start at P7,990 for the entry-level version which sports 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The phones will be available on March 27.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE (artificial intelligence engine) SoC with a 2.2GHz maximum clock speed
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 2380 x 1080 resolution
- 6.3-inch display with teardrop notch
- 48MP rear camera + 5MP depth-sensing camera
- 13MP front camera
- Nightmode photography
- AI scene detection, AI beautify and AI portraits
- USB Type-C port with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4
- Colors: space black, neptune blue, nebula red
The 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version will retail for P9,990 while the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage version will retail for P11,490. The first 100 customers who will purchase the device online will get Mi in-ear basic earphones and t-shirts. It will be available at official Mi Authorize Stores soon.
The Redmi Note 7 is the latest to be released in a recent string of performance budget phones. On Tuesday, March 19, Realme released its Realme 3 at P6,990, and weeks back, Samsung with its Galaxy M20 (P10,990). Other phones with a 48MP camera coming to the Philippines soon is the Vivo V15 Pro and the OPPO F11.
The “pro” version – the Redmi Note 7 Pro – will not be coming to the Philippines. – Rappler.com