This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announced Saturday, November 23, that 19,384 elementary teachers out of 62,160 examinees (31.18%) and 25,755 secondary teachers out of 64,792 examinees (39.75 %) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) given on Sept 29, 2013 in 17 testing centers all over the Philippines.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Dec 6, 2013. The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Latest community tax certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored, with white background and complete name tag)
- Metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com