MANILA, Philippines – James Reid and Nadine Lustre walked the ABS-CBN Ball red carpet for the first time, and they did not come to play – or did they?
Despite having different stylists (Bang Pineda for James and Myrrh Lao To for Nadine), the couple both served up the Venus in Furs realness.
James came wearing a leather chest harness over his bedazzled Michael Cinco suit, while Nadine wore a sparkling black Garimon Roferos gown, with thigh-high stockings and lacy suspenders peeking out of a high slit.
In a particularly inspired accessorizing moment, she donned a lip ring and several studs in her ears.
Of course, to top their outfits off, they wore blue ribbons in honor of the ball’s advocacy, which supports Bantay Bata 163, ABS-CBN’s social welfare advocacy.
Both James and Nadine are known for being experimental with their clothing, but their ball looks were unexpected, even for them.
What do you think of JaDine’s edgy looks? Sound off in the comments! – Rappler.com
Check out other stories from the ball:
- LIST: Who the stars wore to the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- ABS-CBN Ball 2018: Fashion review
- LIST: ABS-CBN Ball 2018 winners
- Why guests wore blue ribbons at ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- Here’s how the stars prepped for the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: All the looks at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: Reel- and real-life couples at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli attend the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Carlo Aquino, Angelica Panginiban at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Beauty queens at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: Stars who went solo at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: James Reid and Nadine Lustre slay at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018