MANILA, Philippines – Miss Philippines representative Mary Jean “MJ” Lastimosa is among the top 15 contestants making it into the Miss Universe 2014 semifinals. (READ: Miss Universe 2014 predictions: Will MJ Lastimosa win for PH?)
UPDATE: The journey is over for MJ – she did not make it to the top 5.
The ladies from these countries made it to the top 10:
The ladies from the following countries make up the top 15:
They will move on to the next rounds.
The top 15 finalists were chosen based on their performances at the Preliminaries held on Wednesday, January 21 (Thursday, January 22 in Manila), afterwhich the contestants paraded in their respective National Costumes. MJ’s dress was designed by Colombian designer Alfredo Barrazza.
The semifinalists were announced at the Miss Universe 2014 Coronation Night on Sunday, January 25 (Monday, January 26 in Manila). Join Rappler’s live blog now to know more. –Rappler.com
- FULL RECAP: Miss Universe 2014-2015
- IN PHOTOS: Miss PH MJ Lastimosa’s journey to Miss Universe pageant
- Despite Miss Universe loss, Miss PH MJ Lastimosa grateful, ‘filled with love’
- LIVE BLOG: Miss Universe 2014 coronation night
- Miss Colombia Paulina Vega crowned Miss Universe, full list of winners
- Miss PH MJ Lastimosa fails to make it to top 5 of Miss Universe
- MJ Lastimosa among top 15 at Miss Universe 2014
- Miss Universe 2014 predictions: Will MJ Lastimosa win for PH?
- PHOTOS: Miss PH MJ Lastimosa’s national costume at Miss Universe
- Stella Araneta defends MJ Lastimosa’s national costume
- PHOTOS: Miss PH MJ Lastimosa shines at Miss Universe preliminaries
- WATCH: MJ Lastimosa ready to rep PH in Miss Universe pageant
- PHOTO RECAP: 63rd Miss Universe preliminary competition
- PHOTOS: MJ Lastimosa’s Bb Pilipinas 2014 journey