IN PHOTOS: All of Catriona Gray's homecoming looks
MANILA, Philippines – The week-long homecoming of Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray came to a formal close on Wednesday, February 27, with her visit to various charity groups. (READ: A queen comes home: Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray is back)
And when a queen comes home, you can be sure that the fashion will never disappoint.
From the coral Filipiniana jumpsuit by Mak Tumang to Jearson Demavivas' emerald green suit, here's a round up of the outfits she wore.
February 20: Press Conference
Catriona spoke to Philippine media in a press conference arranged by the Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc (BPCI) and Miss Universe. She wore a coral Filipiniana jumpsuit by Mak Tumang. (LOOK: Catriona Gray's outfits during day 1 of her homecoming)
She was also spotted in a suit dress made of Inaul fabric by Jearson Demavivas prior to the press conference.
February 21: Parade in Manila, Makati, and Pasay
On February 21, Catriona wore a sampaguita-inspired jumpsuit, also by Mak Tumang.
February 22: Guestings and courtesy calls
On February 22, Catriona was given a big welcome to the ABS-CBN compound. She appeared live and taped guestings for shows such as It's Showtime and Tonight with Boy Abunda.
For her guesting on It's Showtime, she wore another creation by Mak Tumang.
For a taping on Magandang Buhay, she wore a pink suit by Russ Cuevas.
For her interview on Tonight with Boy Abunda, she wore another suit made of Inaul fabric from Jearson Demavivas. She was also spotted in the same outfit during her courtesy calls at the House of Representatives and the Quezon City Hall.
Prior to her ABS-CBN guestings, she made a courtesy call to PLDT, one of the sponsors of her homecoming. She was spotted in a white lace dress.
February 23 parade and stamp unveiling
Catriona wore a Louis Pangilinan dress during unveiling of her commemorative stamp.
For her parade around Araneta Center, she once again turned to Mak Tumang – this time, for a jumpsuit called "Alon."
February 24: Raise Your Flag Tribute
At the Raise Your Flag show at the Smart Araneta, Catriona changed into 3 outfits. For the opening, she wore a top and pants made of Inaul fabric by Jearson Demavivas.
She also wowed the crowd with the now famous "Mayon" dress by Mak Tumang during the fashion show segment of the program.
She then changed into another Mak Tumang outfit – the "Perla Oriente," one of her many options during the Miss Universe competition.
February 26: More courtesy calls and sponsor visits
For her courtesy calls to Vice President Leni Robredo and the Senate, Catriona wore an emerald suit with inaul fabric by Jearson Demavivas.
For her sponsor visits to Jollibee, Philippine Airlines, and the Department of Tourism, Catriona changed into a simple red dress.
February 27, Charity day
For her final activitiy during her homecoming, Catriona went casual as she wore jeans and t-shirts from Love Yourself and Young Focus during her visits. She then changed into a pink blouse during a stopover at Smile Train Philippines and Fr. Tony Liabao's charity center, which houses children who were orphaned due to the Duterte administration's campaign against illegal drugs.
- Miss Universe 2018 is the Philippines' Catriona Gray
- Where you can catch Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray during her homecoming parade
- What to expect from Catriona Gray's grand homecoming
- LOOK: Catriona Gray's outfits during day 1 of her homecoming
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2018 queens reunite for photoshoot
- Think twice about lowering age of criminal responsibility – Catriona Gray
- Catriona Gray sees pageantry as a path promoting inclusivity of shapes, sizes
- WATCH: Catriona Gray shows you how to get pageant-ready in Vogue video
- LIVE UPDATES: Catriona Gray's homecoming
- How Miss Universe changed Catriona Gray's life
- LOOK: Catriona Gray's lava-inspired float
- A queen comes home: Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray is back
- LOOK: Catriona Gray's sampaguita-inspired outfit for homecoming parade
- Catriona Gray reminds voters: Educate yourselves
- IN PHOTOS: Catriona Gray's homecoming parade
- Catriona Gray wants to promote Philippine culture, destinations
- LOOK: Catriona Gray's sun-inspired earrings
- Rappler Talk Entertainment: Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray
- LOOK: Catriona Gray's Miss Universe photo by Fadil Berisha
- LOOK: Catriona Gray limited edition stamp unveiled
- Child Rights Network: Catriona Gray speaks more sense than Panelo on criminal liability age
- Waiting for a queen: Catriona Gray’s fans welcome her home
- Miss Universe Philippines franchise stays with Bb Pilipinas – report
- IN PHOTOS: Catriona Gray's homecoming parade at the Araneta Center
- IN PHOTOS: Catriona Gray celebrates with fans in 'Raise Your Flag' show
- Robredo thanks Catriona Gray for presenting 'the best of the Filipino'
- IN PHOTOS: All of Catriona Gray's stunning looks during the 'Raise Your Flag' special
- Puyat commends Catriona Gray for efforts in promoting the Philippines
- LOOK: Catriona Gray visits children orphaned by 'drug war'
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.