MANILA, Philippines- Boxing champ Manny Pacquiao lost the WBO World Welterweight title on Saturday, June 9 (Sunday, June 10, Manila time), after losing to Timothy ‘Desert Storm’ Bradley via a split decision.
While Pacquiao himself has said that he respects the decision, netizens, celebrities, fans, and sports pundits are still crying foul over the results, stressing that the boxing-champ-slash-Saranggani representative won the fight. [Read: Analysis: Fight far too close for comfort]
We want to know your take on these:
- How did the result make you feel?
- Why did Bradley deserve or not deserve the win?
- Do you think this is “payback” for Pacquiao’s last win against Juan Manuel Marquez?
- Is Pacquiao’s age a factor?
- Should Pacman entertain retirement from boxing more seriously?
Leave us a comment on Facebook or send us a tweet using the hashtag #SplitDecision.
Here’s what our online community is saying: