After presidential and vice presidential aspirants filed their certificates of candidacy (COCs), the next question was: Who are their candidates for senator?
Only a handful of standard bearers or tandems have come up with Senate slates, either through official nominations by their parties, through formal declaration of support, through giving guest slots to independents or the nominees of allies parties, or a mix of these approaches.
Here are Rappler’s stories on declared and known Senate slates for the 2022 Philippine elections:
- Mix of old and new names in Lacson Senate slate of 14
- Binay, reelectionists join Pacquiao’s Senate slate
- Robredo bares Senate slate, turns foes into allies vs Duterte
- Samira Gutoc, Carl Balita to run for senator under Isko’s Aksyon
- Comelec says ‘no special treatment’ to PDP-Laban Cusi wing during COC filing
- Ka Leody’s Senate slate: Labor leaders, environmentalists, rights defenders
- Philippine Green Republican Party fields complete senatorial slate
- Maharlika People’s Party has 11 senatorial bets
- Partido Pederal ng Maharlika fields 4 senatorial bets