MANILA, Philippines – The semifinals are over, and we have our top 4 on The Voice Kids Philippines 2.
- Reynan Dal-Anay – Team Lea
- Elha Nympha – Team Bamboo
- Esang de Torres – Team Lea
- Sassa Dagdag – Team Bamboo
- Zephanie Dimaranan – Team Sarah
- Kyle Echarri – Team Sarah
The semifinals were held live Saturday, August 22 at Resorts World Manila. Following the performances, viewers voted for their favorite singers to move on to the finals. The announcement was made Sunday, August 23.
After two seasons of The Voice of the Philippines and one of The Voice Kids Philippines, this is the first time that coach Sarah does not have a contestant in the Top 4.
Lea posted a message on Twitter after the Top 4 was revealed on Sunday night, asking Sarah’s fans to cheer her up.
Dear Popsters, please send @JustSarahG messages of love and support. I'm sure she'll appreciate it. Thank you.— Lea Salonga (@MsLeaSalonga) August 23, 2015
Who are you rooting for at this stage of the competition? Let us know in the comments below. – Rappler.com
More The Voice Kids PH 2 below:
- ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’: Final 4 revealed
- READ: ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’ coaches prep Top 6 for semi-finals
- WATCH: ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’ Top 6 on their biggest competition, semifinal round
- Meet the ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’ top 6
- How ‘The Voice Kids PH’ coaches help kids cope with pressure
- WATCH: The 5 best Battle Rounds from ‘The Voice Kids Philippines 2’
- FULL LIST: ‘Voice Kids PH’ Battle Rounds results: Who’s in, who’s out?
- 10 amazing ‘Voice Kids PH 2’ blind auditions
- WATCH: Lea Salonga ‘mini-me’ stuns in ‘Voice Kids PH’ audition
- WATCH: Brothers from Bohol impress with unique ‘Voice Kids PH 2’ blind audition
- WATCH: ‘Voice Kids PH’ coaches turn for young contestant singing ‘On My Own’
- Bamboo to this young ‘Voice Kids PH’ contestant: ‘I’m so in awe of you’
- WATCH: Darren Espanto performs ‘Moves like Jagger’ with contestant on ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’
- WATCH: Sarah G, Jason Dy, Bamboo serenade young contestant in ‘Voice Kids PH 2’
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.