Political aspirants in 81 provinces filed their certificates of candidacies October 1-8.
In Ifugao, they are running in 1 congressional district and 11 municipalities.
Who will be running for elective positions in Ifugao in the coming May 2022 polls?
This page has been updated to reflect the Commission on Elections’ tentative list “based on the initial evaluation of the Certificates of Nomination, Certificates of Candidacy and Certificates of Nomination and Acceptance.”
The Comelec says “the contents of the list…are subject to change as a result of any further evaluation or resolution” of the commission en banc.
- Jerry Dalipog (Kilusang Bagong Lipunan or KBL)
- Julio Tindungan (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Thomas Tundagui Jr. (Independent)
For Vice Governor
- Pedro Mayam-o (PDP-Laban)
- Glenn Prudenciano (Liberal Party or LP)
For Board Member
- Alberto Binlang Jr. (Independent)
- Ceasario Cabbigat (KBL)
- Agustin Calya-en (KBL)
- Godfrey Dominong (KBL)
- Jose “Jordan” Gullitiw (Independent)
- Joselito Guyguyon (LP)
- Dulnuan Habbiling (Independent)
- Orlando Addug (Independent)
- Samson Atluna (Independent)
- Peter Bunnag (Independent)
- Allan Cutiyog (Independent)
- Perfecta Dulnuan (Independent)
- James Frederick “Ricky” Dulnuan (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Joseph “Jojo” Odan (LP)
- Greg Ramos (Independent)
For congressional representative
- Nelson Ayoc (Independent)
- Eugene Balitang (Laban ng Demokratikong Pilipino or LDP)
- Mariano Buyagawan Jr. (People’s Reform Party or PRP)
- Solomon Chungalao (Nationalist People’s Coalition or NPC)
We will post the official list of candidates once the Commission on Elections makes it available in November.