IN PHOTOS: 21 Best dressed, Oscars 2015
MANILA, Philippines – The Oscar winners have the trophies, but these outfits deserved awards of their own. (READ: FULL LIST: Winners, Oscars 2015)
Check out the looks that dazzled on the red carpet. Is your favorite here?
Julianne Moore was one of the big winners tonight at the 2015 Oscars for taking home the Best Actress award for her role in Still Alice. But she also won it big on the red carpet in this bedazzling Chanel gown.
How To Get Away With Murder star Viola Davis walked the red carpet in this stunning, off-shoulder pearl-colored gown by Zac Posen.
Never one to disappoint, Naomi changed it up in Armani Prive.
Reese implored reporters to #askhermore than just about her dress – which, for the record, is by Tom Ford. She was nominated for Best Actress, but lost to Julianne Moore.
Marion Cotillard, timeless and elegant in Dior Couture.
Jamie wore Yanina Couture to the event, going all out.
Eddie Redmayne and Hannah Bagshawe
Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka
The host and husband David Burtka both looked sharp on the Oscars red carpet. Neil was in a grey Brunello Cucinelli tuxedo, while David's tuxedo is by Calvin Klein. (READ: Oscars 2015: Watch Neil Patrick Harris in awesome opening number)
Singer and The Voice coach Adam Levine looked amazing on the red carpet with this suit by Armani Prive. He performed Oscar-nominated song "Lost Stars" from his film Begin Again at the event. Behati wore Armani Prive.
Don't see a favorite here? Sound off in the comments! – Rappler.com
- IN PHOTOS: 20 Best dressed, Oscars 2015
- Oscars 2015: 8 sweetest couples
- IN PHOTOS: Red Carpet, Oscars 2015
Acting Category Winners:
- Oscars 2015: JK Simmons wins Best Supporting Actor
- Oscars 2015: Patricia Arquette wins Best Supporting Actress
- Oscars 2015: Eddie Redmayne wins Best Actor
- Oscars 2015: Julianne Moore wins Best Actress
More Oscars 2015 on Rappler:
- Oscars 2015: 10 unforgettable moments
- FULL LIST: Winners, Oscars 2015
- Oscars 2015: Watch Neil Patrick Harris in awesome opening number
- Oscars 2015: Meet 'Glom Gazingo,' or John Travolta, presented by Idina Menzel
- Oscars 2015: Watch Maroon 5's bathroom 'Lost Stars' rehearsal
- Oscars 2015: 'Birdman' wins Best PictureLIVE UPDATES: Oscars 2015
- FULL LIST: Oscar 2015 Nominees
- 10 things to look out for on Oscars night
- 9 fun facts about the 2015 Oscars
- Too white, too male: Oscars accused over nominees
- Neil Patrick Harris to host 2015 Oscars