We bring you the newest podcast show in Rappler called “Law of Duterte Land,” where we discuss all controversial legal policies, rulings, and decisions under the administration of President Rodrigo Duterte.
We will try to explain in the simplest way the legalities of all, to help us make sense of where we are right now in the legal landscape, and where the President is taking us.
In this first of a two-part pilot episode called War on the Law, we will look back at the decisions of the Supreme Court slammed by the bench’s own dissenters.
Listen to succeeding episodes:
- Episode 1 Part 2: Department of Justice’s evolving definition of warrantless arrests
- Episode 2: The rule of law in the time of the coronavirus
- Episode 3: Pandemic and the great wall of free speech
- Episode 4: Will petition to disclose Duterte health work?
- Episode 5: Legal difficulties of a prisoner mass release
- Episode 6: Breaking down the ABS-CBN franchise legal and political issues
- Episode 7: ABS-CBN and the 3 tangled branches of government
If you have tips and suggestions for episodes, email the host at firstname.lastname@example.org. – Rappler.com