This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
Leadership and Governance
- The power of Yedda Romualdez, Lady of the House and wife of the Speaker
- [The Slingshot] BBM appoints his own brother in-law
- The two sides of Sara Duterte
- [Pastilan] The Marcos recipe for kitchen disaster
- [Pastilan] World traveler Bongbong Marcos strikes again
- [ANALYSIS] Marcos in Never, Neverland
- [The Slingshot] Martial Law@50: BBM’s latest lie
- [Newspoint] A compromised presidency
- Marcos agrees with ‘incomplete’ grade in first year as agriculture chief
- Analyst highlights weak anti-corruption messaging of Marcos administration
- Cagayan de Oro weighs in: Thumbs up for Marcos’ efforts but not on delivery
- Liza Araneta Marcos, First Lady of the Philippines
- Boses ng Kalye: How is President Marcos’ performance in his first year?
Economy and Business
- Kitchen crisis: How some food prices soared under Marcos
- The billionaires advising Marcos how to run the economy
- [ANALYSIS] Beware the Maharliscam
- [ANALYSIS] Economists vs Maharlika: Some key points
- [ANALYSIS] Maharlika: Vehicle for growth or corruption?
- [Just Saying] Reasons to reject the Maharlika Fund Law
- [ANALYSIS] The Reed Bank gaffe and misunderstanding Malampaya
- [ANALYSIS] How the Marcos economy worsens inflation
- [PASTILAN] A Ponzi scheme called Maharlika
- [EDITORIAL] Tuloy lang sa pagtatanggol ng kababayang OFW, kahit inilalaglag ka ng Presidente mo
- [OPINION] Who is missing from EDCOM 2? The voices of teachers, students, and parents
- [OPINION] Sara’s elephant
- [Vantage Point] The urgency of a NAIA facelift
- [The Slingshot] Gold medal for incoherence: On Sara Duterte and toothbrushing
- [OPINION] Questions on the migration policy of the Marcos Jr. administration
- [The Slingshot] Sara’s P500 million discombobulates
Justice and Human Rights
- A mother thinks the worst is over after Duterte. Then her son is killed under Marcos.
- More killings, no justice: Navigating continued impunity from Duterte to Marcos
- [EDITORIAL] Reality check: May kalayaan ba sa panahon ni Marcos Jr.?
- [OPINION] The killings continue. Filipinos must take notice.
- Behind Leila de Lima’s case: Ties, politics, and Marcos
- Newsbreak Chats: Impunity and injustice a year into Marcos
Foreign Affairs and Security
- [ANALYSIS] Hype around China is out. Vanilla diplomacy is in.
- [Newspoint] A compounding security problem
- Marcos’ first environmental crisis leaves fisherfolk behind
- PANOORIN: Sa pag-ahon mula sa oil spill, kabuhayan at hustisya ang hiling ng mga mangingisda
- In a burning world, Toni Loyzaga plays by the rules
- [Vantage Point] How prepared are we for El Niño?
- The Green Report: Marcos and the environment, a year after