This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
MANILA, Philippines – We know the stress: wrapping up work, planning logistics, double-checking schedules and reservations, even making last-minute bookings – all on the last weekday before the Holy Week’s long weekend kicks in.
In 2023, the long weekend goes beyond the Maundy Thursday-Easter Sunday period, extending to Monday, April 10. This is to commemorate Day of Valor separately since the holiday falls on Easter Sunday, April 9.
Over the past two weeks, Rappler has published separate lists of advisories you might be needing during the Holy Week break. Here are all those advisories, tips, and guides in one place:
- LIST: Train schedules during Holy Week 2023
- LIST: Traffic, transport advisories for Holy Week 2023
- LIST: Bank schedules for Holy Week 2023
- LIST: Mall schedules for Holy Week 2023
- LIST: Grocery schedules for Holy Week 2023
- Holiday pay during Holy Week 2023
- Dolomite beach closed during the Holy Week holidays
- LIST: Metro Manila restaurants open on Holy Week 2023
- LIST: Tried-and-tested vegan meats for your plant-based needs
- LIST: Pretty places to stay in for Holy Week and the rest of summer
- From pilgrimage to fun: Holy Week destinations in Northern Mindanao
- LIST: Unexpected Christian movies and TV series to watch on Holy Week
- LIVESTREAM: Chrism Mass on Maundy Thursday 2023
- LIVESTREAM: Evening Mass of the Lord’s Supper | Maundy Thursday 2023
- LIVESTREAM: Celebration of the Lord’s Passion | Good Friday 2023
- LIVESTREAM: Easter Vigil 2023 with Bishop Ambo David, CBCP president
We will be updating this page when additional advisories are published.
Meanwhile… Relax. Reflect. Recharge. – Rappler